Pages

Sponsoring our hydration needs for the C2C

Joe, Jimmy, and the Crew..... Summit Cycles, Aberystwyth

Joe, Jimmy, and the Crew..... Summit Cycles, Aberystwyth

Energy bars to keep us fueled up and ready to take on the challenge

Tuesday 10 May 2011

3 weeks and counting..............

Well, it's been a quiet couple of months. We have been getting on quietly with our training for the C2C. Both Sylvia and I have been putting in the miles to prepare ourselves for the 4 day challenge that faces us at the end of the month. Nearly everythings now in place for the start. We are still sourcing a support vehicle due to issues with our original source. If anyone can help us out that would be amazing.

I recently took parting the Dyfi Enduro where I managed to finish 8th in the Luddite category and 75th overall. My bike set up was great and considering it was my first event on my new 29er Gary Fisher Ferrous, I out performed my expectations. The first time I have ridden a rigid, singlespeed Mountain Bike in my 6th Dyfi Enduro.

3 weeks to go..... we'll keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment