Pages

Sponsoring our hydration needs for the C2C

Joe, Jimmy, and the Crew..... Summit Cycles, Aberystwyth

Joe, Jimmy, and the Crew..... Summit Cycles, Aberystwyth

Energy bars to keep us fueled up and ready to take on the challenge

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Training

Well the time is quickly moving on, I seem to have the 'eating' part of my training down to a tee, but without having done much riding!!!

So, as told by Mr Jon Baker, I have "pulled my finger out".........two 20 mile rides out to Borth and back in the last few days......not really aching, my back did on the first ride out, ? bad position ?just not being used to it....we'll have to see.
At work for the next few days, so really only going to be able to ride in, as I'm lightless, and its quite dark at night now can't do the ride home.
Got next week off, so look at doing another couple of Borth loops......aiming to get to Machynlleth and back by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment